Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Need more color in my life












So around this time last year I had just bought my first pair of colored pants. And I was hesitant. I mean colored jeans? What do u wear those with? Are they me?

Fast forward a year and I've totally changed my tone. I love colored pants. And I now own a few pairs. Meet the newest addition to my closet. These light coral jeans are prefect for spring and summer. And I'm still going. I have been searching high and low for a replacement for my beloved red jeans that are getting big. These jeans have gotten me through all four seasons and I hate to see them go.



I'm really loving these from J Crew but I'm not convinced they're the ones. Still taking applications.

Do u have a pair of favorite colored pants? Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Yaaay!!! Such fun colors and outfits for the remaining Spring and Summer!!! Awesome choices!!

    ReplyDelete