Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Weekend Happenings








Cardigan    Forever 21
T-shirt Mossimo V-neck   Target
Belt   H&M  
Skinny Jeans   American Eagle 
Flip Flops   Old Navy



Hey everyone. Just wanted to drop in and wish everyone a Happy Labor Day. Also wanted to share my weekend outfit of the day.  
I was in Salt Lake City this weekend and wore this to grab a bite to eat. (sorry about the mirror pics, and the poor lighting but I don't have a traveling photographer, ha ha.)







These were taken on a jog through City Creek. I love the outdoors, that's where i feel the most relaxed. Thanks to all of you for reading. For more random snapshots like these follow me on Instagram (Macmeblush)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like such a great trail! How many miles is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've ran about 5 of it and turned around, but it goes on way beyond that. Maybe someday.

      Delete